we want to inform that Your personal information will be used by Adb Interior.com fully respecting the foundamental principles ordered by the Legislative Decree , number 196 of the 30 June 2003 “ Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali “ ( En. Protection Code of personal information ).Particularly :
- - The information given by You during the registration on the website will be used for commercial and administrative purposes aimed to the order execution; the processing will be written as well as digitized, the data conferment is optional and the possible refusal to give these information will not allow us to accomplish the order delivery. Information can be transmitted to other societies , appointed by us for the same upon-quoted uses. The possible data use that will be done on these personal information, in compliance with the general authorization of the guarantor has the only aim to give a proper service to the customer and it will be done with the same upon-quoted modalities. These information will not be transmitted and diffused to third parties;
- - The optional authorization concerning the sending of informative and advertising material is expressly required with a tick mark in the proper registration request to the “Newsletter “, this present within the registration form;
- - We inform that the conferment of these data is optional and can implicate the absent or partial execution of our services or the participation to our promotions and special offers;
- - The manager and owner of data is Mr. Sgaramella Vincenzo, who in any moment can excercise her rights towards the owner of personal data , according to the article 7 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003.
a. Collection and preservation of your personal data with the aim to furnish services and to furnish the required information to the judicial authority;
b. Data processing form commerfcial, administrative, financial and statistical purposes ( periodical sending of newsletter included );
c. Data processing with the aim to give the required information;
d. Collection, preservation and processing of personal data for administrative-financial purposes, included the possible transmission of commercial invoices via email.
FREEDOM TO GIVE THE CONSENT AND REFUSAL CONSEQUENCES
The conferment of consent for the use of personal data provided for the purposes upon-quoted at point a, b, c, d, is necessary . In case of consent refusal we will be not able to supply you the services or to provide you the required information.
MANAGER AND OWNER OF DATA PROCESSING
Adbinterior is the owner of data processing – with branch in Fasano (Brindisi ), 43 Bari Evoli road , 70125, Fiscal Code , VAT registration number 025532900749. Potential request have to be adressed to Adb Interior – Fasano ( Brindisi ),43 Bari Evoli road – 70125.
RIGHTS OF THE PEOPLE CONCERNED
Article 7, Legislative Decree 196/2003
1. 1. With regard to personal data use the person concerned has the right to obtain a confirmation about the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her , even if not yet registered and to give their notice in comprensible form.
2. 2 . The person concerned has the right to obtain information about :
- - Data origins
- - Aim of data use
- - Reasons of data use
- - Personal data of the manager director and others responsibles
- - People to who personal data can be communicated
3. 3 . The person concerned has the right to obtain :
- - The update, correction and integration of the collected data;
- - The elimination , transformation in anonymous form or the block of information used and violating the law , including that of which is not necessary the preservation connected with the purposes why data have been collected and next used.
- - The attestation that procedures (previously mentioned ) are known to those to whom these data have been communicated or diffused, save the case in which this fulfilment reveals impossible or implicate the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right
4. 4 . The person concerned has the right to oppose , totally or partially :
- - For reasonable reasons concerning the use of personal data and pertaining to the collection purpose;
- - To the use of personal data with the aim to send advertising material.
DEFINITION OF COOKIE
Cookies are short fragments of text ( letters and/or numbers ) that allow to the web server to memorize on the browser the information to use again during the same visit ( session cookies ) or during other visits on the website , also at a distance of days ( persistent cookies ). Cookies are memorized , according to the user preferences, from the browser on the specific device used ( computer, tablet , smatphone ).
TYPES OF COOKIES
· * technical cookies are necessary for the correct operation of the website and they are generally usedf to manage the login and the access to the reserved functions of the website. Specifically , they are used with the only purpose to make the transmission of a communication on an electronic communication network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly required by the subscriber or by the user to distribute this service.
· * analysis and performance cookies are used to gather and to analyze the traffic and the anonymous use of the website. These cookies , even without identifying the user, they allow , for exemple, to observe if the same user logs on in different times. Moreover, they allow to supervise the system and to improve performances and use.
· * profiling cookies have the aim to create profiles relating to the user and they are used with the aim to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the same user as regards the web surfing. Due to the particular invasivemess that these devices can have within the user private sphere, the European and Italian Policy establishes that the user must be adequately informed about the use of the same in order to express its own valid agreement.
COOKIES OF THIRD PARTIES
By visiting www.adbinterior.com website you can receive cookies from the visited website (owner ) as well as from websites managed by others organizations ("third parties " ). An evident exemple is represented by the presence of "social plugin " for Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. These are parts of the page visited and directly generated by the above-quoted websites and integrated in the page of the hosting website. The most common use of the social plugin is aimed to share the contents on the social network. The presence of these plug in entails the transmission of cookies from and to all websites managed by third parties. The information management collected by third parties is disciplined by the pertaining policies to which it is recommended to refer to. Particularly, on this website are set up the following external cookis ( click on the bold name to reach the related information page ) :
- Facebook social plugin
· - Facebook monitoring and optimization
· - Google Analytics for data analysis
· - Google Awords online advertising
· - Google Maps visualization of geographic coordinates of our branch
· - Criteo remarketing
· - Ekomi review publication
· - Feedaty monitoring and optimization
· - Idealo monitoring and optimization
· - Shoppydoo monitoring and optimization
· - Topnegozi.it compare prices
· - Trovaprezzi monitoring and optimization
· - Zoorate monitoring and optimization
· Cookies management Chrome : instructions
· Cookies management Explorer : instructions
· Cookies management Safari : instructions
· Cookies management Firefox : instructions
Adbinterior.com, according to the policy in force is not compelled to ask the consent for technical cookies since they are necessary to furnish the required services. For all the other cookies the consent can be expressed by the user also with one or more than one of the following modalities :
· * With a specific configuration of the browser used or of the related computer program used to browse the pages which compose the website
· * With a change of setting in the use of services by third parties
· * Clicking on the following button
Both solutions can impede to the user to use or to see some parts of the website.